[sc34wg3] Short follow up from this morning...

Graham Moore gra at networkedplanet.com
Wed Nov 2 09:33:01 EDT 2011

I wrote this morning about embracing developers. At Networked Planet
we have tried really hard to do this with our new semantic web
database, BrightstarDB.  It lets developers start from code rather
than lots of XML, or text files to define ontologies and load data.
There is a 2min video on the http://www.brightstardb.com site that
gives a little insight into how this works.

--
Graham Moore, Director, Networked Planet Limited
Editor XTM 1.0, ISO13250 (TopicMaps) -2,-3, TMCL
e: graham.moore at networkedplanet.com
w: www.networkedplanet.com
t: +44 1865 811131
m: +47 90056479   (Norway)

Networked Planet Limited is registered in England and Wales, no. 5273377