[sc34wg3] Kyoto agenda

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Thu Nov 1 11:53:55 EDT 2007

Steve Pepper wrote:

> In addition to who will attend, we need to consider what documents we will
> have available and our priorities in terms of new ballots.

The sad thing is that these new ballots will probably fail because
majority of new SC34 members are not returning votes and necessary
quorum is not then reached (some SC34/WG1 ballots are now reissued for
3rd time). :-(

Of course, this should not stop our work, but we should be prepared for
this and not feel depressed after failed ballot.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz