[sc34wg3] New JTC1 Directives

G. Ken Holman - ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretary sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue Mar 7 13:17:18 EST 2006

At 2006-03-07 07:51 -0500, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>I am sure everyone noticed Ken pointing out the new JTC1 directives
>in his most recent report.
>You can obtain JTC001-N-8105 from http://www.jtc1.org. (It was
>released yesterday.)

A copy is also available on as SC34N0719 in our document repository:

   http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0719c.htm

Note that it has already been brought to our attention that the
editors ambiguously left the identification of the document as
version 1.0 though it is an obvious edit of the earlier 1.0 edition.

--

G. Ken Holman                    Crane Softwrights Ltd.
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat  Standards Council of Canada