[sc34wg3] Re: WG3 meeting agenda, Seoul

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at ontopia.net
Sun Apr 2 09:44:39 EDT 2006

* Steve Pepper

> I am still waiting to hear from most WG3 project editors regarding
> the upcoming meeting in Seoul on May 29-June 1. Our draft agenda is
> overdue, so if I don't receive notice, by the end of this weekend,
> about what you want to discuss in Seoul and how much time you need,
> I will make my own best guess.

For TMDM I don't think we need any meeting time. There will be a
couple of bug fixes after the FDIS, but I think we can just as well
inform about those in writing, and not discuss it at the meeting.

For XTM I think we need 0.5 day to maybe a whole day in order to get
the last issues out of the way. This seems to be a subject people
really have a lot of opinions about, so although I think 0.5 day
should be enough, there really is no knowing.

For TMQL I agree with what Robert Barta has already sent you.

For CXTM it might be nice to have a little time to just run through
the latest issues. An hour or two should do fine.

--
Lars Marius Garshol, Ontopian               http://www.ontopia.net
+47 98 21 55 50                             http://www.garshol.priv.no