[sc34wg3] Revising the Agenda for London

Robert Barta sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:22:15 +1000

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 09:46:44AM -0400, Michel Biezunski wrote:
> Monday May 5th
> All day TMQL - Topic Map Query Language - Workshop (5 hrs) Documents: N249,
> tolog, AsTMa
> WG Plenary: Recommendations for SC34 (2 hrs)
>
> - Probably TMQL could be abridged one hour (4 hours instead of 5).

Michel,

As someone who has to travel 40000 miles on his own expense (my
affiliation does not support me in this exercise) in these times I do
not really have a very excessive fancy towards this suggestion.

\rho

PS: Sometimes it is tough to write politically correct postings. :-)