[sc34wg3] Revising the Agenda for London

Martin Bryan sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:02:35 +0100

Just for the record, as well as the complex issues relating to the handling
of mnemonics and facets within SAM that Steve Pepper has raised this
weekend, there are 26 outstanding issues in the HyTM draft that need to be
resolved on Friday afternoon, the only time I can guarantee to dedicate to
WG3 matters next weekend. I do not see how a significant reduction from the
3 hours currently allocated to this subject will be possible, but I would be
only too happy if we could resolve all issues within 10 minutes. :-)

Martin Bryan
IS-Thought: Thinkers for the Information Society
29 Oldbury Orchard, Churchdown, Glos. GL3 2PU, UK
Phone: +44 1452 714029 Fax: +44 1452 859991
E-mail: martin@is-thought.co.uk

Thought of the week:
I am what I think: I think what I am