[sc34wg3] Request for input to WG3 agenda, Barcelona meeting

Michel Biezunski sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 09:23:42 -0500

Steve,

Here is our proposal for organizing the
discussion:

- We think we need a 2 hour session on
the Reference model:
. 1 hour presentation
. 1 hour discussion, answering questions, etc.

Then we think it's appropriate to spend
most of the remaining time on the SAM model. The
way the Reference Model can be used as a
foundation for the SAM model will be part
of the discusssion.

Michel (also speaking for Steve N.)

Michel Biezunski
Coolheads Consulting