[sc34wg3] Request for input to WG3 agenda, Barcelona meeting

03 May 2002 20:50:11 +0200

* Steve Pepper

| In particular, I would like Steve and Michel (on the one hand) and
| Lars Marius and Graham (on the other) to suggest how they would like
| to structure the discussions on the Reference Model and Standard
| Application Model, respectively.

My idea for the discussion of the SAM is for Graham and me to produce
a list of the key issues that we feel need discussion, in prioritized
order. That could, I think, serve as the sub-agenda for the meeting.
I don't expect us to be able to cover all of it, but this should
enable us to get through the most important stuff.

| Graham has requested time to present a formal model for the RM and
| SAM, in order to show the relationship between the two,

I think it makes sense to do this one after having discussed both
models, since that discussion basically depends on both of them.

| and also some time to "summarize his thinking" on TOMAS (Topic Map
| Addressing Scheme).

I suggest that this go at the end of the agenda. It's important, but
less important than what's currently on.