[sc34wg3] Topincs 6.1.0 – (Works for > 97% of all U.S. Businesses)

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Mon Apr 9 17:54:36 EDT 2012

Greetings!

I saw the Topincs 6.1 release and did some number crunching.

Did you know that with 30 concurrent users, Topincs is suitable for more
than 97% of all U.S. businesses?

http://tm.durusau.net/?p=23808

Not "web scale" but then there are very few "web scale" customers. When
"web scale" customers show up, there will be time to ramp up to meet
their requirements.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick

PS: Suggestions on venues for a short piece focusing on the numbers of
U.S. businesses (or other locales)? Just because we all can't be prime
contractors with the DoD, doesn't mean there isn't money to be made.

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick at durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB) - member

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau