[sc34wg3] TMQL discussions

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Fri Sep 4 09:30:04 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I wonder if it makes sense to discuss anything about TMQL in advance
of Seattle since the editors did not manage it to start a productive
discussion at one of our public mailing lists. A few of us have
already spent a lot of energy into TMQL discussions.

The recent discussions about replacing TMQL with tolog or Toma
demotivate me a bit, since the outcome of Seattle is pretty much
speculative and there seems to be no (public available) central theme
in the development of TMQL since everything seems to be still up in
the air.

Best regards,
Lars
--