[sc34wg3] Some inconsistencies in the tmcl schema

Michael Quaas michaelquaas at web.de
Wed Oct 28 07:16:22 EDT 2009

Lars Marius Garshol :
> My response is that while we could certainly do it that would require
> us to define that datatype and extend the set of supported datatypes
> by one, ...
But the datatype regexp still exist as it is used as an occurrence-type
for the subject-{identifier/locator}-constraint. Or do you propose to
remove the datatype regexp in general and just use xsd:string instead?
But even so the regular expression for the re-ex-co must be stored
somewhere, isn't it? At the moment it has no occurrence at all.

Best regards
Michael