[sc34wg3] XTM 2.1, editors' draft

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Thu Nov 19 07:34:37 EST 2009

The editors have prepared a draft specification of XTM 2.1 as discussed at the Leipzig meeting:
  http://www.isotopicmaps.org/sam/sam-xtm/2009-11-19/

Schemas can be downloaded at
  http://www.isotopicmaps.org/sam/sam-xtm/2009-11-19/xtm.rnc
  http://www.isotopicmaps.org/sam/sam-xtm/2009-11-19/xtm.dtd
  http://www.isotopicmaps.org/sam/sam-xtm/2009-11-19/xtm.xsd

Any and all comments and feedback VERY much welcome! Please review this very carefully to see if you can find any problems or errors of any kind. We'll wait a week or so for comments before we circulate this more widely.

As agreed at the meeting we plan to register a media type for XTM and have started work on this, but the corresponding annex is not yet written.

We are also working to establish the exact procedure for getting this published as a proper ISO standard. It will have to go through voting etc, and probably we have to propose it as a new work item and then run through an entire cycle of votes. Anyway, we will start this process as soon as at all possible.

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/