[sc34wg3] FW: Supporting variants in TMCL

Motomu Naito motom at green.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Nov 4 09:04:28 EST 2009

Dear Garshol-san,

In the reply to Pepper-san, I made mistake.
Thank you Pepper-san to point out it.

My reply
" In the case of
http://www.infoloom.com/pipermail/topicmapmail/2009q2/007497.html,
if I can constrain variants according to type of NAMES, type of TOPIC and
type of SCOPE,
it meets my requirement I think."

should be

"In the case of
http://www.infoloom.com/pipermail/topicmapmail/2009q2/007497.html,
if I can constrain variants according to type of NAMES, type of TOPIC and
SCOPE,
it meets my requirement I think."

Because SCOPE can't have type.
Sorry if I made you be confused.