[sc34wg3] CTM: Specifying datatypes

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Mon Mar 30 15:06:05 EDT 2009

Hi Xuân,

You're wasting my time. If you want that I discuss your issues
seriously, then learn to quote:

    In general, it is completely sufficient to only leave that part of
    the message to which one refers. People reading the thread either
    know the context of the discussion or are able to find the context
    by using the References to read the entire thread.

Anyway, I am still not convinced that the datatype-proposal belongs to
CTM without having defined a more truthful translation between
datatypes.

Best regards,
Lars
--