[sc34wg3] CTM: Line-terminators

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Fri Mar 27 06:28:51 EDT 2009

Hi Xuân,

> as of 2008-05-15) implies that lines are terminated by a 0xA character
> (and nothing else). This means that lines are not terminated, for
> example, by a 0xD 0xA character sequence. This is perfectly fine for me,
> but others may see this differently. Any comments?

The spec is wrong. Line terminators do not have any meaning (we
removed the necessity for them even for directives), so any line
terminator is fine.

I think for the single line comment [1] the reference to 0xA is
correct since 0xA is always the trailing part of a new line
terminator.

Did you find more occurrences of "0xA" aside from directives and the
single line comment which have to be fixed?

[1] <http://www.isotopicmaps.org/ctm/ctm.html#sec-comments>

Best regards,
Lars
--