[sc34wg3] Fwd: CXTM: Problem with locator normalisation

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Tue Jun 30 11:39:49 EDT 2009

Any ideas regarding this issue?

===8<==============Original message text===============

Hi all,

I found a problem with the locator normalisation in CXTM: The locators
are IRI-scheme dependent.

If I read the CTM doc from this source:
I do not get the result:

<topic number="1">


<topic number="1">

The "http://" is stripped away from the output. I think this is a
problem since I get different results if I either read the
"subject-identifier.ctm" from my file system (file://) or from another
source (FTP server, webserver etc.).

We recognised this problem with the datatype locators and fixed it
(datatype locators are not normalised anymore) but we completely
forgot that the same problem arises with all IRIs in the topic map
(item identifiers, subject identifiers, subject locators).

Best regards,

===8<===========End of original message text===========

More information about the sc34wg3 mailing list