[sc34wg3] CTM: CURIE vs. embedded topics

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Tue Jun 30 10:16:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

There were some people who wish to support CURIEs [1] in CTM. IMO it
would be a good thing, but the safe CURIE syntax [2] conflicts with
the embedded topics feature: Both use these brackets: [ ]

Either we do not reference the CURIE recommendation and I add a
syntactical construct to CTM which works similar to CURIEs but does
not include the [ ] syntax, or I can add a note that [] is not
supported for CURIEs or we drop embedded topics.

Any opinion on this?

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/curie/>
[2] <http://www.w3.org/TR/curie/#s_syntax>

Best regards,