[sc34wg3] New TMCL draft

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Mon Jun 29 06:48:18 EDT 2009

Dear Naito-san,

* Motomu Naito

> 1. Constraint of the variants
> [...]
> I think the way to constrain cardinality of the variants can be
> added into the Topic Name Constraint and it should be.
>
> I don't know the way to constrain others. Are there any way to
> constrain
> them? Do we need to add the type of variant into the TMDM?

I'm not sure how to do this, either, but I think if you can solve
cardinality you can solve all of the others. What you need is
basically a way to match variants, and once you have that you can make
constraints on that. Whether the constraints are cardinality
constraints or other types doesn't matter.

> 2. Pharase 7.9 Reifier Constraint
>
> I think the Role Type should be included in the Reifier Constraint.

Good catch. You are quite right that they are not supported now.

I have added these to the list of TMCL issues, and will make sure they
are discussed:
  http://projects.topicmapslab.de/projects/tmcl/issues

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/