[sc34wg3] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: TMQL: Grammar broken II

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Fri Feb 27 08:51:04 EST 2009

Again, forgot to send the answer to the list.

This is a forwarded message

From: Robert Barta <rho at devc.at>
To: Lars Heuer <heuer at semagia.com>
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009 2:28:59 PM
Subject: [sc34wg3] Fwd: Re:  TMQL: Grammar broken II

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 01:36:27PM +0100, Lars Heuer wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> [...]
> > The example text says (there is actually a typo, fixed):
>
> >    To following tuple expression can be used to find all good people
> >    in the universe:
>
> >        // person -- // evildoer
>
> > If it says "tuple expression", then maybe then this is what is meant
> > :-) In contrast, the example above says "query expression".
>
> You're right. Sorry.

[ You responded off-list, btw. ]

No need to apologize. I still appreciate someone hammering against the
spec. And I'm sure in one of your earlier posts you will have found an
error somewhere.

And if not, at least you should feel good that you make me feel
good. ;-) There cannot be a more fulfilling role on earth...

<evil laughter fades out>

\rho