[sc34wg3] Towards TMDM 3.0

Rani Pinchuk rani.pinchuk at spaceapplications.com
Sun Feb 22 15:03:35 EST 2009

Dear all,

Benjamin Bock, Robert Barta, Xuân Baldauf, and Lutz Maicher presented in
TMRA'2008 the presentation "A step towards TMDM 3.0" -
http://www.slideshare.net/tmra/a-step-towards-tmdm-30-presentation

Alexander Mikhailian, Xuan Baldauf and myself contributed a paper which
  demonstrated a certain problem in the current TMDM (see
http://www.tmra.de/2008/talks/pdf/121-135.pdf).
In working on our Topic Maps engine, we find that we are unable to
implement this part of the current TMDM.

Therefore, I would like to suggest to start the discussion about the
next version of the TMDM, and even provide in the meantime, some
guidelines about how to cope with the above problem.

Kind regards,

Rani

--
Rani Pinchuk