[sc34wg3] Comments on comments

Jaeho Lee jaeho at uos.ac.kr
Mon Jan 28 19:53:30 EST 2008

Hello all,

	#( multiline comment )# or (# multiline comment #)
	# single-line comment

The above proposal using "#" is eye-pleasing to me too. However, I wonder
how well it fits with, for example,
<http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0935.htm#dir-mergemap> URL with "#" in
it.

It may be correctly parsed by a smart parser, but I would like to see
correct coloring in my editor that has very simple rule for comments, not
distinguishing "# in URL" and "# for comments".

For you information, X-Window (I am still using it actively) configuration
files use "!" for comments.

---
 Jaeho Lee
 The University of Seoul