[sc34wg3] TMCL: 4.4.15 OccurrenceDataTypeConstraint

Robert Barta rho at devc.at
Fri Feb 15 06:29:59 EST 2008

Relative to

   http://kill.devc.at/system/files/tmcl.pdf

4.4.14

typo: two dots (..) at end of sentence

1 [occurrencetype] Again, the text insinuates that that topic MUST
be an occurrenceType. But it would also work if not, right?

  every $o in // $$occurrenceType
  satisfies
     tmql:has-datatype ($o) == $$dataType

Note, at the moment TMQL does not have a has-datatype function. That
is connected to an earlier TMQL issue

   http://kill.devc.at/system/files/issues.html#id2478897

which I have dismissed at that time because no one was in favour of
it. I will add it in the next version, though.

\rho

--
Austrian Research Centers, Environmental Monitoring Systems
http://www.smart-systems.at/rd/rd_environment_en.html