[sc34wg3] TMCL: 4.4.12 OccurrenceTypeScopeConstraint

Robert Barta rho at devc.at
Fri Feb 15 05:09:30 EST 2008

Relative to

   http://kill.devc.at/system/files/tmcl.pdf

Re: 4.4.12 OccurrenceTypeScopeConstraint

First: Cool (and long) name :-)

--

Then: pretty much the same questions as for 4.4.11.

--

3 [ cardmin ]

I still assume that the cardinality constraint is on the number of
scoping topics but the text shows no indication of that.

--

I still have no idea what the

   applies-to (........occurrencetype_role)

is trying to achieve. Maybe this will become clearer later.

--

typo: occurrenece (or so) in the comment.

I would move the comment into the description.

\rho

--
Austrian Research Centers, Environmental Monitoring Systems
http://www.smart-systems.at/rd/rd_environment_en.html