[sc34wg3] Kyoto agenda

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Thu Nov 1 09:33:00 EDT 2007

Lars,

Well, we have four day (aside from the SC 34 plenary meetings) so I
think we need to take advantage of all four days.

I would suggest that we concentrate on items where a period of really
intense work in Kyoto would result in substantial progress.

We will need to discuss (briefly) our schedule for 2008 but I assume
that we can do that largely on the mailing list so we don't take a lot
of time on it at the meeting.

On that topic, I am assuming that we should have WG 3 meetings in Oslo
(early Spring), Balisage (think Montreal in August), and in Leipzig.

Probable locations/dates in Korea/Japan?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick