[sc34wg3] WG3 Montreal: August 11-13

Steve Pepper pepper at ontopia.net
Sun Jun 25 13:12:02 EDT 2006

As indicated earlier, the dates of WG3's Montreal meeting are changed to
August 11-13, immediately following the Extreme Markup conference [1] at the
Hotel Europa. [2]

The main focus of the meeting will be the following topics:

*	13250-6 Topic Maps - Compact Syntax (CTM)
*	13250-7 Topic Maps - Graphical Notation (GTM)
*	Published Subjects
*	Topic Maps representation of Dublin Core metadata

Please make your travel arrangements immediately. Rooms are still available
at the Hotel Europa at the special rate for IDEAlliance Extreme Markup
attendees, but they are going fast.

Ken: Please include this notice in your next SC34 weekly correspondence.

Best regards,

--

Steve Pepper, WG3 Convenor

[1]  <http://www.extrememarkup.org/extreme/>