[sc34wg3] Change to WG3 Montreal Meeting (important)

Steve Pepper pepper at ontopia.net
Tue Jun 20 01:06:05 EDT 2006

Since the Closing Plenary of SC34, when the date of the next WG3 meeting was
set to August 3-6 in Montreal, it has become clear that very few Project
Editors are able to attend on those dates.

We are therefore investigating the possibility of moving the meeting to the
weekend after Extreme Markup, i.e. August 11-13. Hotel availability is being
checked through IDEAlliance. I hope to get back to you with a final decision
regarding dates before the end of this week.

In the meantime, please hold off on confirming your travel plans for
Montreal.

I apologize for the confusion, but it really does seem that, unless we can
change the date of the meeting from August 3-6 to August 11-13, the only
alternative will be to cancel the meeting altogether.

Best regards

Steve

--

Steve Pepper