[sc34wg3] How to process <mergeMap> and added scopes?

M.Altheim sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:33:56 -0000

Geir Ove,

If I go to the trouble to answer this, do I also have to
answer the queries of Lars Marius, Robert, and Steve
Pepper too? Does anyone in this group ever take something
one says at face value, or do I have to spend several=20
hundred hours arguing with every single one of you until=20
I'm blue in the face? I'm under the impression I'm not
going to convince you anyway. That seems clear.

You don't get it. Both Jim and I have spent time stating
our use cases. If you don't understand it, don't accept it,
whatever, fine. But I'm not going to spend the innumerable
hours responding to your interpretation of my statements,=20
which stand.

Murray

Murray Altheim                          http://www.altheim.com/murray/
Strategic Services Development Manager
The Open University Library and Learning Resources Centre
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK               .

     Short of taking the current president of the United States
     by the scruff of the neck and dunking his head deep into the
     rapidly melting Arctic ice cap, what more did the Earth need
     to do to make someone listen to its cry for help?
                                -- Simon Schama, The Story So Far
     http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1675173,00.html
 =20