[sc34wg3] Fwd: Feedback on CTM requirements

Lars Heuer sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:32:46 +0100

------------AA43301B2833A8

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gabriel Hopmans <gabriel.hopmans@gmail.com>
Date: Feb 22, 2006 5:33 PM
Subject: Feedback on CTM requirements
To: WG3 mail list <sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org>

Hello All,

Today Sam Oh, Lars Heuer and I had a CTM meeting. We agreed that the current
state of the requirements document fulfills the recommendations of Atlanta
and that we can distribute it to others for feedback.

The current document is now available at:

http://www.mssm.nl/materials/tmp/CTM-requirements.html

Next steps for us are amongst others: updating the use cases and making
requests for new use cases.

Feedback on the requirements is welcome,

best regards,

Gabriel

------------AA43301B2833A8

Hello Lars,<br>
Again it seems that my message has not been posted. Can you check this and =
if so:<br>
- otherwise post this message for us?<br>
- and then we also propose a new agenda item: how to improve the mailing li=
st and its postings :)<br>
Maybe we also can make a request for more use cases?<br>
greetings,<br>
Gabriel<br>
te">From: <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">Gabriel Hopmans</b> &lt;<a href=3D"=
mailto:gabriel.hopmans@gmail.com">gabriel.hopmans@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br>Date=
: Feb 22, 2006 5:33 PM
=3D"mailto:sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org">sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org</a>&gt;<br><b=
. We
agreed that the current state of the requirements document fulfills the
recommendations of Atlanta and that we can distribute it to others for
feedback.
www.mssm.nl/materials/tmp/CTM-requirements.html" target=3D"_blank" onclick=
=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.mssm.nl/materi=
als/tmp/CTM-requirements.html