[sc34wg3] WG3 fall/autum meeting at TMRA

Steve Pepper pepper at ontopia.net
Sat Apr 8 17:05:15 EDT 2006

* Patrick Durusau

| I agree it would be useful to have a WG3 meeting in connection with the
| TMRA conference.
|
| This would be the third meeting of WG3. Seoul, Montreal, and then
| Leipzig. So, would there be a WG3 meeting in Boston?

I was thinking that the Leipzig meeting would be our third and
final meeting of the year, i.e. no WG3 meeting in Boston, but I'm
willing to reconsider if there is enough interest in a fourth
meeting. There won't be much time between them, though. Leipzig
would be October 13-16; Boston would be the week of December 4.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper at ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3