[sc34wg3] Agenda for 22-25 May

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 18 May 2005 17:19:06 +0200

* Kal

| When should I have raised this issue ? Given that the agenda was
| published originally without topics assigned to days and given also that
| there was no subsequent notice to this list with regards to the agenda,
| I fail to see how I could have responded any earlier.

You could have provided input

1. When the meeting dates were set in late February (that you would
   not be able to attend on certain dates).

2. When the draft meeting agenda was sent out in late March (that
   there were certain items you were especially interested in).

3. When I asked everyone in April if there were any scheduling constraints
   (that you were more interested in some discussions than others).

I can't promise I would have been able to accomodate you, but I would
have done my best.

| This is really not good enough !

Give me a break, Kal. What is not good enough is that people don't respond
to requests for the kind of input that determines the agenda until one week
before the meeting, when it is already too late. I cannot do anything about
that.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>