[sc34wg3] TMRM/TMDM Missing Link

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 18 May 2005 10:24:20 +0200

Hi Robert,

Please send me a copy. What is the relationship between this work and
the mathematical model that should have been part of the TMRM? Can I
assume that they are one and the same? In that case, how were you
and the TMRM editors thinking we should approach the issue during the
Amsterdam meeting?

Is there some way we can get a draft distributed to the WG in the
next day or two, so that we have something of substance to discuss
next week?

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>