[sc34wg3] FW: WG3 meeting, Amsterdam, May 23-25

Michel Biezunski sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
13 Mar 2005 15:03:54 -0500

Steve,

I have planned to go back and forth between the
meeting and the conference. I have agreed to chair
some of the sessions. Having the meeting in another
city would be maximally inconvenient for me.

Have you tried to ask the Dutch Bureau of Standards
if they could help us finding a place in Amsterdam?

Michel