[sc34wg3] From another committee: ISO 18629 Process Specification Language - still more meat for the ontological stew

Murray Altheim sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:08:39 +0100

Mason, James David (MXM) wrote:
>  Noticed this in the SUO discusion. Might be useful for PSIs?
>
> Jim Mason

You're thinking along the same lines as I. I've downloaded the
draft and am looking at a PSI set for it, perhaps even a translation
(if possible) into LTM for import into Ceryle (or other LTM-enabled
tools).

Murray

Murray

Murray Altheim                          http://www.altheim.com/murray/
Strategic and Services Development
The Open University Library
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK               .

       The moment you come to trust chaos, you see God clearly.
       Chaos is divine order, versus human order. Change is
       divine order, versus human order. When the chaos becomes
       safety to you, then you know you're seeing God clearly.
                                               -- Caroline Myss