[sc34wg3] Montreal meeting, July 28-31 2005

Michel Biezunski sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sat, 09 Jul 2005 04:48:59 -0400

Steve,

I will be coming in Montreal on July 30 afternoon
and will be able to join the meeting on the 31.

I wish it will be possible to put the TMRM on
the agenda for the 31 as we discussed in Amsterdam.

Thanks,

Michel

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 02:42, Steve Pepper wrote:
> This is to confirm that the next meeting of WG3 will take place
> as planned on July 28-31 2005 in Montreal.
>
> The location will be the Hotel Europa, the same venue as the very
> excellent Extreme Markup conference, which attendees are recommended
> to stay on for: http://www.extrememarkup.org/. Note that there is a
> special rate at the hotel for conference attendees and that it
> EXPIRES TODAY, JULY 8TH.
>
> Many thanks to IDEAlliance who are sponsoring the meeting room
> for us this year. We are hoping to get the same room as last
> year ("Paradiso"), which is on the top floor of the hotel.
>
> Please let me know (in private email) if you are planning on
> attending the meeting and on which days, so that I can get an
> idea of numbers and plan the agenda.
>
> PROJECT EDITORS: Please let me know how much time you would
> like to have allotted for your projects.
>
> ALL: Please send proposals for agenda items to me.
>
> Members of this mailing list who do not represent national standards
> bodies or affiliated organizations may attend the meeting as
> observers. Please contact me if you are interested in doing so.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>