[sc34wg3] And yet another...

sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:14:28 +0200

Hi Lars Marius,

Lars Marius wrote:

> I've written up and published my proposal for a foundational
> model for topic maps. It's unfortunately incomplete due to
> time constraints, but I've tried to get enough into the
> document to at least help people understand how it works and
> how it would be used.

> Comments welcome, of course.

Compact notation, easy to grasp, appealing to RDF people (not *only* because
of the first two statements ;-), it can do more than TMDM (because TMDM is
just one possible application of your FM).

I like it! Good job!

And I also have the impression (without knowing the latest TMRM version out
of heart) that it is close to the TMRM minus the constraints/templating
stuff TMRM has in it (and which is under discussion if it is necessary).

Regards,
--Holger

--
Dr. H. Holger Rath