[sc34wg3] Re: [tm-pubsubj] Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment

Thomas Bandholtz sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:48:16 +0100

Hi Bernard,

this is a very interesting WG.
I would like to add www.semantic-network.de (SNS) to the "demo
applications".
SNS deploys the German environmental thesaurus, geographic names, and
relevant events as Topics, accessable in interactive Web pages, and by Web
Services.

See "Topic Maps, Web Services, and the Semantic Web"
http://www.semantic-network.de/about-sns-xtm.pdf
for the standards used in SNS.

We did not implement RDF/OWL yet, but this may follow.
Anyway, I would like to develop SNS to comply with the recommendations of
the WG.
Also I would join the WG, but I don't belong to a W3C Member organization

Best regards,
Thomas

+
Thomas Bandholtz