[sc34wg3] Schedule of SC34 WG3 meetings at XML Europe?

sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:30:48 +0100

Hi,

I agree that a four days WG3 meeting is a very good idea to finalize the
last open issues on 13250 parts and to push TMQL and TMCL forward.

Steve Pepper wrote:

> I propose, therefore, that we meet from Tuesday 13th to
> Friday 16th April. (I assume Easter Monday, the 12th, is not
> an option.) That will give us four whole days. (Those of you
> that think this is a lot were obviously not around in the
> days when WG8 met as a matter of course for a whole week at a time :)

I would be available *before* the conference

	Apr 13-16 (or even until 18 if necessary)

and *after* the conference only

	Apr 22-23.

So I prefer meeting *before* XML Europe.

> Please indicate also if you would object very much to
> spending these days somewhere other than Amsterdam (but still
> in the Netherlands), if that would lead to lower accomodation
> and meeting room charges.

Would be no problem for me to meet somewhere else in The Netherlands.
Meeting in Oslo (or somewhere else outside The Netherlands) would be
possible but not optimal because of additional flight costs.

Regards,
--Holger