[sc34wg3] WG3 agenda for London meeting

Martin Bryan sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:26:28 -0000

> Wednesday evening is going to be pretty busy in the room where the plenary
> is to happen: ISUG has its annual business meeting at 5:30, followed by a
> reception by XML UK (the UK chapter of ISUG), and then the plenary. So
there
> won't be much room for doing WG business before the meeting.

I would also remind you that documents for review at the plenary have to be
submitted before 12 that morning so that national bodies can review them
before the plenary. You cannot go changing documents one hour before the
SC34 plenary and expect their approval by national body representatives who
have not had time to discuss them with their communities.

Martin Bryan
UK Delegation