[sc34wg3] WG3 agenda for London meeting

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:57:49 -0500

Steve,

Steve Pepper wrote:
<snip>

> However, I appreciate that not everyone will be able to attend all
> four days and your email makes me realise that there is one thing
> missing: A plenary session for the WG at which we prepare and
> approve all recommendations that we intend to put before the SC34
> closing plenary. (I don't want a repeat of the Baltimore circus.)
>
> I think we need to set aside time on Monday afternoon for this.
> I propose two alternatives
>
>     (A) 4pm-6pm
>         This has the disadvantage that we have to cut short the
>         TMQL workshop.
>
>     (B) 6pm-8pm

Thanks for thinking about this particular need!

I am comfortable with either one. Suggestion, since we will all be quite
tired after a full day of TMQL, would it be possible to grab a 6-8 slot
on say Tuesday? What I am thinking is that after 4 days of togetherness,
that we might all play together better with a little recess before we do
a plenary session for the WG. Not speaking for anyone other than myself
but thought it would be worth considering. Realize that other schedules
may not make this possible and I am not wedded to the idea, just thought
it might lead to better group dynamics.

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau