[sc34wg3] WG3 agenda for London meeting

Martin Bryan sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:30:05 -0000

Nikita asked

> I hope that for a more productive meeting these two items:
>     XTM (syntax and deserialization specifications)
>     HyTM (syntax and deserialization specifications) [Martin's request]
> could me moved to a latter day.
> Some fresher items such as TMCL & TMQL requirements
> could be discussed on the first day.
> (Friday will probably be a more hectic day, and freshly arived people
should
> discuss fresh items).

Unfortunately Steve Newcombe is otherwise engaged on the Monday, and I am
otherwise engaged on Saturday and Sunday (chairing WG1) so the only day we
can both cover HyTM is Friday, and there are some outstanding issues that we
needs Steve's input on.

Martin Bryan
IS-Thought: Thinkers for the Information Society
29 Oldbury Orchard, Churchdown, Glos. GL3 2PU, UK
Phone: +44 1452 714029 Fax: +44 1452 859991
E-mail: martin@is-thought.co.uk

Thought of the week:
There are reasons even if there are no things (Chu Hsi, 1130-1200)