[sc34wg3] WG3 agenda for London meeting

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:24:29 +0100

Thanks for your feedback, Nikita, but...

At 05:02 25.03.2003 -0800, Nikita Ogievetsky wrote:
>I hope that for a more productive meeting these two items:
>     XTM (syntax and deserialization specifications)
>     HyTM (syntax and deserialization specifications) [Martin's request]
>could me moved to a latter day.

The reason for specifying [Martin's request] is that Martin is
only available for WG3 on the Friday. He is leading WG1 on the
other days. So HyTM has to be Friday, and that discussion will
be much more productive if it is done immediately after the XTM
session.

>Some fresher items such as TMCL & TMQL requirements
>could be discussed on the first day.

TMQL is scheduled for (almost) a whole day on the Monday.
Splitting it up will be less productive. TMCL requires Mary's
presence and she will not be around on the Friday.

So, despite a reasonable desire to start the meeting with
"fresh items", the changes you propose are not possible.

Let's try and make sure that the items scheduled for Friday
are fresh as well. The XTM syntax and specification is
certainly one of the most important pieces of the puzzle.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Ontopian
http://www.ontopia.net                  - DUMUS DELENDA EST