[sc34wg3] RM comment: parid2901

Martin Bryan sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:23:10 -0000

Patrick proposed text that included that statement:
> These advantages flow from the primary objection of the Topic
> Maps paradigm,

I hope it is the only objection to the project. Could I suggest that
objective is more productive than objection :-)

Re:
> I don't know that it is really necessary
> to include the "location" language in the objective and would be just as
> pleased with "Unique Subject Objective" or "USO."
 why use Subject in place of Topic. Surely its a Unique Topic Objective
(UTO) or a Unique Topic Location Objective (UTLO)

Martin Bryan