[sc34wg3] tmcl-wg

05 Feb 2003 15:26:35 +0100

* James David Mason

| If we have alternatives to yahoo, and we're not into this very deep,
| I'm in favor of escaping.

Sentiment on the two lists were in favour of just that.

| xmlhack.com is OK, but we could also ask the owner of the present
| server to set up another list (after all, we do own our own domain,
| isotopicmaps.org.

We had a quick poll about that, and 4 out of 4 respondents preferred
XMLhack.com. That means we now have 4 in favour of XMLhack and 2 in
favour of isotopicmaps.org (me and Jim). If anyone else wants to have
a say before it's too late, please reply quickly.