[sc34wg3] Thoughts on the RM

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:56:54 +0900

>*Michel
> > This question seems to me so important
> > that I am proposing to modify the agenda for the
> > meeting so that more time would be allocated
> > to understand the TMM.

I want the agenda as we have it now.

I would have to say, I envy you for having all of Saturday afternoon.
You have a central time slot so everybody will probably be there.

Please understand that the newcomers; like myself,  and everyone else,
need all the minutes  that we have been scheduled for. Graham and I are
preparing our slides now, and we need every bit of our allotted two hours.

We may have some ideas that are worth talking about, I think :)

Cheers,
Mary