[sc34wg3] Thoughts on the RM

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:30:42 +0900

Michel,

Thanks for your reply.

>*Michel
>This question seems to me so important
>that I am proposing to modify the agenda for the
>meeting so that more time would be allocated
>to understand the TMM.

I would have to say, I envy you for having all of Saturday afternoon.
You have a central time slot so everybody will probably be there.

I hope that you are not saying that I should give up or reduce my time slot
on Saturday morning after the plenary.
Please allow the newcomers; like myself, some time too.
It doesn't look to me as if there is any additional time that you could get,
and if you did, you would be taking away from other contributions.
We may have some ideas that are worth talking about, I think :)

I want the agenda as we have it now.
Of course, I would also take more time if I could have it. :)

Cheers,
Mary