[sc34wg3] Thoughts on the RM

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:41:08 +0900

>*Michel
> > You are saying that you want to discuss whether the Topic Maps Model
> should
> > *not*  be the new ISO 13250, or whether it should be?
> >
> > If you are saying that it "should be* I will respectfully say again,
> please
> > look at  the proposal for the new work item for ISO 13250 and the
> ballot. I
> > think those documents are the basis for the agenda that we have at the
> moment.

*Sam Hunting

>Mary, sorry, now I'm unclear. What are the numbers for "those documents"
>you are referring to? Thanks.

The two documents are N0358 including the
NEW WORK ITEM PROPOSAL - PROJECT ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
and N0388 that also includes comments from the national bodies besides the
votes.

Please check the JTC1 site, since I think that  N0358 on Jim's site may not
have the PROJECT ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA attached.  As far as I can see, the
agenda that we have reflects the purpose and justification, program of
work, project acceptance criteria, votes, and comments from national bodies.

-- Mary