[sc34wg3] Reading, commenting - and responding

Martin Bryan sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:07:26 +0100

Sam

> Even more than THAT, I would like to see TMA#2 and its mapping to the
> RM.[*] It doesn't need to be complicated (in fact, the simpler it is, the
> better, probably). What it *should* be is something other than a mere
> subset of the SAM. Once that's on the table I think we might actually
> be able to arrive at a real consensus.

Could I ask you to go one stage further and, rather than make the second
example a simple one you try to desribe the original HyTime version of 13250
using TMM. To me the ability to bring together a TMM for SAM and/or XTM and
one for HyTM would be the proof that TMM really does make life easier for
all concerned.

Martin Bryan
IS-Thought: Thinkers for the Information Society
29 Oldbury Orchard, Churchdown, Glos. GL3 2PU, UK
Phone: +44 1452 714029 Fax: +44 1452 859991
E-mail: martin@is-thought.co.uk

Thought of the week:
Mankind is drowning in knowledge for
want of the lifebelt of common sense