[sc34wg3] Question on TNC / Montreal minutes

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:17:27 +0900

Martin,

  I  do agree with you now. I was busy thinking about geophysical data sets
see:
http://www.isotopicmaps.org/pipermail/sc34wg3/2002-September/000531.html
I need to broaden my views and view of data :-))

Cheers,
Mary