[sc34wg3] Roadmap to the topic map standards

27 May 2002 15:20:35 +0200

Hi Marc,

* Marc de Graauw

| I think the document is quite clear and a major improvement over the
| previous version.

That's good to hear. :)

| I would add a short paragraph about who is doing this (not
| exhaustive of course, but listing key contacts)

That's a good idea. I'll put that in.

| and a paragraph with the most significant milestones of the
| planning, insofar as these exist.

I'm afraid none exist so far. It may be that they should, but the
truth is that they don't. I'm not sure what is the best to do about
this, but perhaps it's best to just not say anything about timing.

| If this is to evolve in document zero, it might be better to name it
| 'Guide to the TM standards', not 'Roadmap...' since when finsihed it
| will no longer be a roadmap, and it when it will have to be renamed
| anyway it might be better to do this sooner rather than later, to
| avoid confusion.

You are right. It's a much better name, and we might as well change it
now. (Done.)

(Thank you, BTW! :)