[sc34wg3] Roadmap to the topic map standards

Marc de Graauw sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 27 May 2002 14:12:35 +0200

Hi Lars,

I think the document is quite clear and a major improvement over the
previous version.
I would add a short paragraph about who is doing this (not exhaustive of
course, but listing key contacts) and a paragraph with the most significant
milestones of the planning, insofar as these exist.

If this is to evolve in document zero, it might be better to name it 'Guide
to the TM standards', not 'Roadmap...' since when finsihed it will no
longer be a roadmap, and it when it will have to be renamed anyway it might
be better to do this sooner rather than later, to avoid confusion.

Cheers, Marc